Sunday, September 13, 2009

[a little bit of everything]

so these past two or three weeks God has been moving in our lives. i say moving because i'm not sure yet what He's up to...but I know this...God is always moving.

some of you who read this may know that in January i started up my own freelance graphic design business. its called simpleroot media. (www.simplerootmedia.com). for us crazy designers, it only took me about 5 months to get my website up to a place where i'm satisfied with it, along with my logo. i think i re-did it 4 or 5 times....often at the amuse of my husband.

all thats to say, God's been doing some really neat things with my business, and just within the last two weeks i've gotten 3 new clients. how cool is that!! i'm pretty pumped and excited about it--i love designing! its what i was made to do! (well, part of the time)

another cool thing lately is that i got my hair chopped. yes, that's right folks...shorter than i've ever ever gone before. (photo below). at first i was a little freaked out about it, but now its growing on me. i think i even like it now. peter thinks its adorable, so really thats all that matters.
oh, and i just had to include another reason why this time of the year is awesome....FOOTBALL! i'm pretty pumped about it. i even got a comment today from one our associate pastors "gotta love a chick who knows the football schedule" yup, sure do.

well, peter has promised me that he'll be adding a post here shortly regarding his much anticipated and highly sucessful fly fishing trip he took a few weeks back. i'll leave him to tell you the rest.

all our love,
s&p

1 comment:

Jody and Ruth Been said...

i never did post a comment... LOVE THE NEW 'DO, and love the new place. xoxox