Thursday, May 6, 2010

[sneak peak]

We are nearing the end here friends...which means baby room needs to get done--and SOON!!

A few months ago, back in February I think, I posted the "progress" of the baby room. I believe at the time it consisted of a random of mess of things....ah yes...it looked like this.

Thankfully, we've come a long way since then and I'd like (if you'll let me), to give you a sneak peak into baby girl barber's new home! I'm thrilled with how its coming, not to mention all the fun I've had shopping for bargain pieces at our local Goodwill(s)...

Not sure if I mentioned it here, but Peter and I found a $10 dollar dresser off craigslist, which is have turned into THIS master piece... check it out! (Nothing a little white paint and new knobs can't fix!)

And then...this lovely little accent I got 3 silver garden looking containers from the dollar bin at Target and spray painted them "Ruby Red"...got some discount flowers from Michales (still need one more) and a cute rod-iron basket from Hobby Lobby...total cost... $12 buckeros!


Oh, and here's a better shot of the baby bedding actually inside the crib! Doesn't it look AWESOME!!??

I can't wait to unveil the whole room to you....and Peter...who as you remember hasn't seen ANY of this....so shhhhhhhh..... it's a surprise!

No comments: