Monday, April 5, 2010

[my feet are gone!]

I can officially no longer see my feet! The proud accomplishment of any pregnant woman out there! And that's me!! I'm not sure when exactly it happened, but I noticed it the other day in the shower and just had to share.

that being said... she keeps growing and growing and growing. This week will be 31 weeks! Can you believe it? I can't. Not only am I starting to have those terrible nightmares of not knowing how to take care of a baby or forgetting her in a grocery store, but I'm also starting to get excited about being her momma! 9 weeks seems so far away, yet way too close. anyone hear me on that?

here's a photo of me from last week (30wks). praise God for my/her continued health and good pregnancy! we're coming into the home stretch and can't wait to meet our lil' one!
peter and i had some fun visiting a baby consignment sale this past weekend here in denver. we actually walked away with a few really neat baby items, all for el' cheapo! (or at least waaaaay discounted prices.) peter's most excited about his baby bjorn (pictured below), which he has persistently told me he plans to use "everyday!" For my sake, I hope he does! :)

No comments: